One Night Camel Trek In the desert Merzouga Description:
It is only one night that will take you to live a genuine experience in the Sahara desert of Merzouga, an undertaking that goes on for a considerable length of time which is sufficient to make your interest fulfilled.
The minutes that you have the principle reason that makes an undertaking worth whenever you spend in it, so we will give all of you the things that you may need to have this life-changing experience, and find another culture which is a lot of delightful things.
One Night Camel Trek In the desert MerzougaHighlights:
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off at your hotel in Hassi Labeid or Merzouga
- Camel trek across the Dunes of Erg Chebbi
- Sandboarding in the Dunes
- Sunset & Sunrise
- Camel guide trek to the camp
- A night in private berber tent in the Sahara included dinner & breakfast
Overnight Desert Camping Adventure with Camel Trek Experience from Merzouga:
Day 1: Camel trek excursion - overnight desert camp merzouga - desert erg chebbi dunes
Our experience into the desert Sahara Merzouga starts at 5 PM after you get ready in time the camels and the guide will be holding on for you outside the housing, The camels will be loaded down with sustenances and everything else that we will require for this transient camel trek Merzouga.
The camel trek experience will keep going for 1h:30 min, there will be a stop to appreciate the magnificence of the nightfall which will be an extraordinary chance to take dazzling pictures, at that point we will proceed with our little visit inside the ridges to go through the night in wanderer tents, where there is an awesome supper sitting tight for us. It will be a mysterious night when the sky is clear and the delightful stars appeared so you could appreciate this sparkling perspective.
Day 2 : Camp - Camel trek - Merzouga
Get up promptly toward the beginning of the day to watch the dawn over the ridges, at that point back to the camp for breakfast, at that point come back to Merzouga by camels, the finish of the trek will be around 9:00 AM.
Camel trek Tour at sunrise
The Sunrise Tour begins consistently and takes 30 minutes to arrive at the most noteworthy ridge of Erg Chebbi desert Merzouga. For this trip, it isn't important to set the morning timer. Make the most of your night and. We are going to come around to wake you up.
Camel Trek Sunset Tour
The nightfall visit begins around 5 pm, It takes practically 30 minutes to arrive at the hills of Erg Chebbi on the head of a camel. At that point, we will leave the camels in around 80 meters to arrive at the most noteworthy hill of Erg Chebbi Merzouga. For the individuals who need to see an all-encompassing perspective that must move to the top, it will take them an additional 10 minutes. On the off chance that you incline toward not climbing the higher hills, the region around the camel 'parking garage' is flawless to watch the dusk. In the wake of having delighted in that brief timeframe we ventured out back to town.
This is what is Excluded in one night camel trek Merzouga :
- A room in the hotel where you can leave your luggage & take shower
- Free parking for your car
- Professional camel guide
- Camel trek (one camel each)
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert.Photography Dune.
- Sand sandboarding in the dunes
- Overnight in desert Berber camp
- Half-Board accommodation (Dinner and Breakfast)
- Berber drums music
Important Note of One Night Camel Trek In the desert Merzouga :
NOTE: This One Night Camel Trek In the desert Merzouga if you don't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Camel trek Tour Gallery :
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes