9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga Desert & Adventure
9 days Trip from Fes Merzouga desert Description:
Our private great 9 days Morocco tour from Casablanca to Merzouga desert is the best Casablanca desert excursion to investigate all the otherworldly and valid Morocco. Experience Merzouga desert extravagance desert camp and camel ride trekking over Erg Chebbi desert sand hills. Tour Morocco majestic urban areas and Berber towns.
Your Daily Itinerary 9 days Trip from Fes Merzouga desert
Day 1 : Airport Transfer - Hotel
Get you from the air terminal to your Riad, at that point we go out to investigate" Fez " one of the majestic urban communities with more enthusiasm for history and painstaking work was established by " Idriss the First " in the twelfth century, known as the capital of craftsmen of Morocco. it is perhaps the biggest city in the Arab world. It contains schools, the market (astonishing as far as amount and nature of flavors), "Karauin " the most established college on the planet, mosques, Andalusian music, stoneware, royal residences, and galleries. At last, after supper, we will remain in a riad. "9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga sahara Desert & Adventure".
Day 2 : Fes – Ifrane – Midlet - Erfoud – Merzouga :
We will get you from your lodging in and drive to Merzouga Via the center map book mountains where we will stop in Ifrane known as (Switzerland of Morocco)to make the most of its magnificence and to have a critical photograph before heading to Midelt through the biggest cedar woodland in morocco You will have the option to take some intriguing photographs with the Barbarian Apes we will proceed with the path through the Atlas Mountains appreciating the scene which changes when traveling south, After lunch, we'll proceed with our excursion through the Ziz Valley halting for all-encompassing perspectives en route. The drive proceeds to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous Oasis to Erfoud which is known for its fossils and minerals, there will be a likelihood to visit fossil art workshop, and afterward to Rissani once called Sijilmassa ( the establishment of the Alaouit administration, the current decision family) before showing up later than expected chance to Merzouga town for a short-term in a Riad. "9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga sahara Desert & Adventure".
Day 3 : Merzouga Desert – Nomads Families – Khamlia Village – Camel Trek In The Sahara & overnight In The Brilliant Ridges In A Camp
Investigating the desert is the thing that you will do on your 6th day in the wake of eating at the riad. You will cross one of the celebrated ways of Paris-Dakar Rally. In our manner, we will go through the notable mines of Mfis where French removed Barite mineral. We will stop in Tissardmine Oasis. In this desert garden, you will have the option to see antiquated sedimentary rocks (The fossils of plants and creatures that were lived there once still until these days ). At the point when you are back at your settlement, you will eat and enjoy a short reprieve. By an expert guide, you will ride the camel to find Merzouga's sand ocean. The night will be spent in a tent encompassed by the excellent Western Saharan sand. This movement will make you ready to find, investigate, and appreciate the secretive sand-ocean of the Erg-Chebbi (the biggest sand desert in Morocco). In a conventional Saharan tent, you will go through an unforgotten night under a sky loaded with stars. "9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga sahara Desert & Adventure".
Day 4 : Merzouga - Erfoud - Touroug - Berber Vilages -Tinejdad - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
Your camel guide will wake you up to perceive what well might be the best dawn in your life. After the morning meal and blistering shower in the Camp. At that point, you'll calmly camel-trek back to the town of Merzouga valuing the extraordinary excellence of the fabulous Erg Chabbi ridges changing with the light as the day advances. From that point, your driver will take you behind the High Atlas Mountains past bunches of palm trees and Berber towns towards the Todra Gorges. You will feel little as massive dividers of the dim and golden stone pinnacle on either side of you… Walk up the chasm and appreciate the sentiment of being encircled by such quality. Perceive how local people live their lives as you go over certain shepherds or advance towards an unassuming community on your walk. You will remain the night in Dades Valley close to the Gorges. "9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga sahara Desert & Adventure".
Day 5 : Dades Valley – Rose Valley – Ait-Ben Haddou –Marrakech
On the most recent day, we will pass through The Dades Valley, otherwise called a Road of a 1000 Kasbahs extends 160 km from Ouarzazate to Tinghir. We'll stop at Kalaa Mgouna, "the rose city" celebrated with its yearly celebration of roses. Proceeding to Skoura and the feathered creature's valley where the fundamental highlights are the mud-block Kasbahs particularly the Kasbah Ameridil, a very much saved Kasbah around there. The visit proceeds to Ouarzazate, "the Hollywood of Africa", whose topography and wonderful scenes have pulled in numerous world-class filmmakers. You will find the opportunity to see Kasbah Taourirt a Hollywood background (Sheltering Sky, Gladiator, and Prince of Persia). A while later, we'll jump the UNESCO secured Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, one of the most excellent Kasbahs around there. The Kasbah has glorious perspectives on the encompassing palms, before going to Marrakech by means of the Tizi N'Tichka pass .we'll stop to visit the town of Telouet and its antiquated seventeenth-century Kasbah. We will keep investigating the Tizi N'Tichka street particularly its extraordinary scene of Berber's towns to Marrakech... "9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga sahara Desert & Adventure".
Day 6 : Marrakech sightseeing guided by an official local guide
After breakfast, you will appreciate a morning guided voyage through Marrakech "the Red City of Morocco". Your guide will guarantee that you see all the destinations with verifiable and social enthusiasm, including the Koutoubia Minaret; the Saadian burial places; the excellent Palace of Bahia, and the Ben Youssef Koranic School. At long last, end the morning by strolling through the medina rear entryways - getting an opportunity to respect the entirety of the various craftsmen playing out their specialties before showing up at the renowned Jamaa El Fna Square. Lunch at a café close to the square, and afterward toward the evening visit the Majorelle Gardens and have a short visit at Gueliz - the new city of Marrakech. After supper, you will have the choice to stroll through the square engaged by entertainers, narrators, tooth-pullers, and food merchants. The overnight settlement will be in the Raid. "9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga sahara Desert & Adventure".
Day 7 : Marrakech - Essaouira
We will start our journey around the start of the day going from Marrakech to Essaouira, which will take us 3 hours to show up. The limited streets of the medina show plenty of talented specialists working with jewels and wood people there are presented underneath the bastions of the city, and you'll visit the wooden craftsmanships recorded focus arranged in an old illustrious habitation. after a little excursion in the stunning back doors of Essaouira, you'll eat, and the dinner will be there too. "9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga sahara Desert & Adventure".
Day 8 : Essaouira - Oualidia - El Jadida - Casablanca
After breakfast at Hotel, we will begin our takeoff from Essaouira to Casablanca by means of the beautiful seaside street, halting in Oualidia for fish lunch in an eatery with ocean see Continue to El Jadida, touring in the city incorporates the acclaimed fortress, That worked under the Portuguese occupation in the sixteenth century. Appearance to Casablanca late evening. On the off chance that the time permits us we will go see the Hassan II Mosque, the biggest one outside of Mecca and experience the beachfront Cornish ocean side. The overnight settlement at your Hotel. "9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga sahara Desert & Adventure".
Day 9 : transfer to Casablanca Airport/Marrakech/Fes
After an early breakfast at the Hotel, we will drive you to Casablanca air terminal for your trip back home. Your tour ends at the airport end "9 Days Trip from Fes to Fes via Merzouga sahara Desert & Adventure".
Tour Gallery :
This is what is included in the 9 days Trip from Fes Merzouga desert :
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Fes
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Fes
This is what is Excluded in the 9 days Trip from Fes Merzouga desert :
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the 9 days Trip from Fes Merzouga desert :
NOTE: This 9 days Trip from Fes Merzouga desert if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
9 days Trip from Fes Merzouga desert Highlights:
_ Tour the ancient walled medina of Meknes and the beautiful gates.
_ Explore the 5 imperial cities of Morocco: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Rabat & Fes.
Investigate Fez, the nation's social capital, halting at souks, tanneries, madrasas, and mosques.
_ Cross the middle atlas and high atlas and explore the hidden berber villages
_Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
_Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive view of sunrise and sunset.
_Millions and thousands of stars that reveal in the clear sky every night.
_Spend the night in a berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in merzouga.
_Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Walk in Tinghir oasis and Explore the gorgeous gorges and canyons of Dades
_ Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage .
_ Appreciate the rich nurseries of Marrakech and look at the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
_ Explore the beautiful beaches of Atlantic Essaouira.
_ Explore the old Portuguese city of Essaouira mogador & enjoy a Moroccan fish lunch at the old harbor.
_ Stroll the streets of Casablanca & explore its main attractions.
_ Visit the biggest Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca.
_ Explore the capital of Morocco (Rabat) and its cultural sights.