8 Days Trip from Tangier to Marrakech and Fes Desert Tour
8 days Trip to Fes Desert tour from Tangier Description:
8 Days Trip From Tangier To Marrakech And Fes Desert Tour. This tour will allow you to visit Chechouen city going through the astounding Rif Mountains. You will head out to Fez. On your way, you will investigate the Roman Empire ruins Volubilis and Meknes city. You will likewise appreciate a guided visit to visit Fez's landmarks and chronicled destinations. This trip allows us to have a visit to Merzouga to abandon and appreciate a camel trek to camp in the desert in a traveler tent. Visiting Ouarzazate, Dades Valley, and Toga Gorges are additionally included. Before you are driven back to Tangier, you will visit the lovely Assilah.
Your Daily Itinerary8 days Trip to Fes Desert tour from Tangier
Day 1 : Tanger - Tetouan - Rif Mountains – Chefchaouen :
After breakfast, we will leave from Tangiertothe «WhiteBrid» situated in the Rif Mountains. Tetouan is a novel mix of Arab and Andalusian societies. Visit the new town where you will see the Hassan ll Square, senator's places, Spanish nursery, the principal North African mosque, and the dividers of the Kasbah. Enter the medina through Bab Ok and proceed for a mobile voyage through the old town. This will incorporate the Jewish area, the Andalusian segment, the Berber advertises, the women, and Guersael Kbira. Leave the old town and afterward keep on chefchaouen, a superb to win the Rif Mountains and one of the most wonderful towns in Morocco. Chefchaouen is atypical Berber town. A voyage through the blue city and keeping in mind that the town incorporates the Palace EmMkhzen and the well known square Uta el Hamman, the city's Great Mosque, worked in the 15 century and the medina.Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 2 : Chefchaouen - Volubilis - Meknes – Fes :
After breakfast in Chefchaouen we head to Fes, Along the way, we'll stop at the old vestiges of Volubilis. Make a stride back in time as you are guided through these 2,000-year-old Roman ruins... Set before green slopes, this once bustling Roman town is currently an extraordinary authentic site that gives a brief look into the past. Your guide will clarify the criticalness of each building, making this stop the most captivating history exercise you have ever had. At that point, we head to Meknes, a majestic city and UNESCO world legacy site. Stop for Lunch there, driver where his preferred stop is! We think lunch is in every case progressively flavorful when it's taken at a nearby stop. From Meknes, you will head to Fes. Fes is overflowing with convention and stories on the off chance that you set aside the effort to watch them. Remember to attempt the hot olives sold out and about being brave, this is your unique excursion.
Day 3 : Fes - Touring Accompanied By An Official Nearby Guide
Appreciate an entire day at recreation to valiantly meander the old medina yourself or, decide to take to guided discretionary visit where you will visit the many shrouded fortunes of the medina that lone a Moroccan guide will know. Fez filled in as the capital of Morocco for over 400 years and is home to the University of Al Karaouine, the most established working college on the planet. It is especially popular for its tanneries and the Fes el Bali Medina. A short visit to the encompassing calfskin shops gives you the best perspective on the tanneries. See the Attarine Medersa, Moulay Idris's sepulcher, and visit the Nejjarine Fountains and Museum. Open doors for looking for bona fide Moroccan floor coverings will be given. At last, see the outside of the Royal Palace and stroll through the celebrated Jewish quarter of the medina. In spite of the fact that the city has suffered times of difficulty, it has risen more energetic than any time in recent memory, flaunting its own particular culture, craftsmanship, and even cooking. Tonight, appreciate an exceptional supper facilitated by a neighborhood family and find out about Moroccan culture and conventions Home facilitated supper in Fez might be moved to one more day, as indicated by your host's accessibility.
Day 4 : Fes – Ifrane – Midlet - Erfoud – Merzouga :
We will get you from your lodging in and drive to Merzouga Via the center map book mountains where we will stop in Ifrane known as (Switzerland of Morocco)to make the most of its magnificence and to have a critical photograph before heading to Midelt through the biggest cedar woodland in morocco You will have the option to take some intriguing photographs with the Barbarian Apes we will proceed with the path through the Atlas Mountains appreciating the scene which changes when traveling south, After lunch, we'll proceed with our excursion through the Ziz Valley halting for all-encompassing perspectives en route. The drive proceeds to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous Oasis to Erfoud which is known for its fossils and minerals, there will be a likelihood to visit fossil art workshop, and afterward to Rissani once called Sijilmassa ( the establishment of the Alaouit administration, the current decision family) before showing up later than expected chance to Merzouga town for a short-term in an Riad.
Day 5 : Merzouga Desert – Nomads Families – Khamlia Village – Camel Trek In The Sahara & overnight In The Brilliant Ridges In A Camp
Toward the beginning of the day, we start our visit around the hills of Erg Chebbi. We will visit a Berber house and hear some out Gnawa music initially from Ghana and Sudan. We will visit some abandoned mines, Berber migrants, and desert spring of palm trees. For lunch, we will go to Merzouga. In the wake of unwinding for a period, we will go for the camels that are standing by to take us on experience in the sand ridges. Before we leave for the desert, the camels will be stuffed with water, food, covers, and everything else that we will require for the excursion. Every individual will have their own camel and the ride will take 1.5 hours to come to within the ridges. You will show up to your own private tent, and afterward, you can stroll in the rises to watch the excellent nightfall and attempt sandboarding on the sandhills. Subsequent to seeing the sunset, you will go down back to the camp to appreciate mint tea (what we call Moroccan Berber Whiskey!). At that point, you will have your dinner of delightful Moroccan Berber tagine in the camp. After supper, the gathering will begin. Neighborhood Berber traveler artists will play conventional music with drums and moving. A while later, you will watch the mystical sky loaded with stars and appreciate the serene desert. Supper and overnight in traveler camp.
Day 6 : Merzouga - Erfoud - Berber Vilages - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
Your camel guide will wake you up to perceive what well might be the best dawn in your life. After the morning meal and blistering shower in the Camp. At that point, you'll calmly camel-trek back to the town of Merzouga valuing the extraordinary excellence of the fabulous Erg Chabbi ridges changing with the light as the day advances. From that point, your driver will take you behind the High Atlas Mountains past bunches of palm trees and Berber towns towards the Todra Gorges. You will feel little as massive dividers of the dim and golden stone pinnacle on either side of you… Walk up the chasm and appreciate the sentiment of being encircled by such quality. Perceive how local people live their lives as you go over certain shepherds or advance towards an unassuming community on your walk. You will remain the night in Dades Valley close to the Gorges.
Day 7 : Dades Valley – Skoura Valley – Ait-Ben Haddou –Marrakech :
On the most recent day, we will pass through The Dades Valley, otherwise called a Road of a 1000 Kasbahs extends 160 km from Ouarzazate to Tinghir. We'll stop at Kalaa Mgouna, "the rose city" celebrated with its yearly celebration of roses. Proceeding to Skoura and the feathered creature's valley where the fundamental highlights are the mud-block Kasbahs particularly the Kasbah Ameridil, a very much saved Kasbah around there. The visit proceeds to Ouarzazate, "the Hollywood of Africa", whose topography and wonderful scenes have pulled in numerous world-class filmmakers. You will find the opportunity to see Kasbah Taourirt a Hollywood background (Sheltering Sky, Gladiator, and Prince of Persia). A while later, we'll jump the UNESCO secured Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, one of the most excellent Kasbahs around there. The Kasbah has glorious perspectives on the encompassing palms, before going to Marrakech by means of the Tizi N'Tichka pass .we'll stop to visit the town of Telouet and its antiquated seventeenth-century Kasbah. We will keep investigating the Tizi N'Tichka street particularly its extraordinary scene of Berber's towns to Marrakech where our 6 days Fes to red city desert visit closes dropping you at your Hotel or some other spot you pick.
Day 8 : Transfer to Airpot Tangier:
After an early breakfast at your Hotel, we will drive you to the Marrakech air terminal for your trip back home. Your visit closes at the air terminal.
Tour Gallery of the 8 days Trip to Fes Desert tour from Tangier :
This is what is included in the 8 days Trip to Fes Desert tour from Tangier:
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Tangier
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Tangier
This is what is Excluded in the 8 days Trip to Fes Desert tour from Tangier
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the8 days Trip to Fes Desert tour from Tangier:
NOTE: This 8 days Trip to Fes Desert tour from Tangier if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
8 days Trip to Fes Desert tour from Tangier Highlights:
_ Investigate the pearl of the north the blue city of Chefchaouen and its blue pleasant lanes
_ Investigate the city of tangier: Kasbah, top package, Hercules caverns
_ Visit and find the magnificent urban areas of Morocco: Marrakech, and Fes
Investigate Fez, the nation's social capital, halting at souks, tanneries, madrasas, and mosques.
_ Explore the Middle Atlas Mountains, Berber Villages and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
_Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive view of sunrise and sunset.
_Millions and thousands of stars that reveal in the clear sky every night.
_Spend the night in a berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in merzouga
_Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Appreciate the rich nurseries of Marrakech and look at the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.