8 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech via Derzouga Desert
8 days Tour from Fes desert to MarrakechDescription:
Our 8 days visit from Fes to Marrakech Via Sahara desert, will begin from Fes at that point drive towards Ifrane. Thereafter, we will head towards the Cedar timberland to see Monkeys. Later on, we will Cross Middle Atlas mountains and High Atlas mountains. After lunch, we will proceed to the Sahara Desert where you'll ride Camels to go through the night in a tranquil climate under a brilliant sky. The subsequent day...
Your Daily Itinerary 8 Days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech
Day 1 : Fes - Imouzzer - Ifrane - Mashlifane - Zaida - Midlet
After breakfast in your Riad, you will be gone to the southeast, passing by the Middle Atlas Mountains and have striking looks over yonder, stop at the biggest timberland of cedar trees in Morocco. you'll eat in Ifrane or Arzou, at that point you proceed with the course to your convenience inn in Midlet. "8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech".
Day 2 : Midlet - Errachidia - Valley Ziz - Aoufous - Erfoud - Merzouga:
We will get you from your lodging in and drive to Merzouga Via the center map book mountains where we will stop in Ifrane known as (Switzerland of Morocco)to make the most of its magnificence and to have a critical photograph before heading to Midelt through the biggest cedar woodland in morocco You will have the option to take some intriguing photographs with the Barbarian Apes we will proceed with the path through the Atlas Mountains appreciating the scene which changes when traveling south, After lunch, we'll proceed with our excursion through the Ziz Valley halting for all-encompassing perspectives en route. The drive proceeds to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous Oasis to Erfoud which is known for its fossils and minerals, there will be a likelihood to visit fossil art workshop, and afterward to Rissani once called Sijilmassa ( the establishment of the Alaouit administration, the current decision family) before showing up later than expected chance to Merzouga town for a short-term in an Riad. "8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech".
DAY 3 : Merzouga Desert – Nomads Families – Khamlia Village – Camel Trek In The Sahara >> Overnight In The Brilliant Ridges In A Camp
Investigating the desert is the thing that you will do on your 6th day in the wake of eating at the riad. You will cross one of the celebrated ways of Paris-Dakar Rally. In our manner, we will go through the notable mines of Mfis where French removed Barite mineral. We will stop in Tissardmine Oasis. In this desert garden, you will have the option to see antiquated sedimentary rocks (The fossils of plants and creatures that were lived there once still until these days ). At the point when you are back at your settlement, you will eat and enjoy a short reprieve. By an expert guide, you will ride the camel to find Merzouga's sand ocean. The night will be spent in a tent encompassed by the excellent Western Saharan sand. This movement will make you ready to find, investigate, and appreciate the secretive sand-ocean of the Erg-Chebbi (the biggest sand desert in Morocco). In a conventional Saharan tent, you will go through an unforgotten night under a sky loaded with stars. "8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech".
Day 4 : Merzouga - Erfoud - Touroug - Berber Vilages -Tinejdad - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
Promptly in the first part of the day, your camel guide will wake you up to watch what well might be the best dawn of your life. A short time later, you will trek back to the town of Merzouga, Enroute you were unable to neglect to welcome the one of a kind marvel of the tremendous Erg Chebbi sand rises – changing with the light as the day advances. After breakfast in your riad, you'll leave for the Dades Valley, visiting Todra Gorges – the most elevated, tightest chasms in Morocco. After lunch inside the valley, you will have a discretionary hour's climb through the fields where you will appreciate visiting an old mud town, meet local people, and find out about the way of life. On through Dades Valley, where you will have the chance to see glorious sand palaces and the astounding stone developments known as "monkey toes". The overnight settlement will be in your inn sitting above the Dades valley. "8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech".
Day 5 : Dades Valley – Skoura Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait-Ben Haddou –Marrakech
On the most recent day, we will pass through The Dades Valley, otherwise called a Road of a 1000 Kasbahs extends 160 km from Ouarzazate to Tinghir. We'll stop at Kalaa Mgouna, "the rose city" celebrated with its yearly celebration of roses. Proceeding to Skoura and the feathered creature's valley where the fundamental highlights are the mud-block Kasbahs particularly the Kasbah Ameridil, a very much saved Kasbah around there. The visit proceeds to Ouarzazate, "the Hollywood of Africa", whose topography and wonderful scenes have pulled in numerous world-class filmmakers. You will find the opportunity to see Kasbah Taourirt a Hollywood background (Sheltering Sky, Gladiator, and Prince of Persia). A while later, we'll jump the UNESCO secured Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, one of the most excellent Kasbahs around there. The Kasbah has glorious perspectives on the encompassing palms, before going to Marrakech by means of the Tizi N'Tichka pass .we'll stop to visit the town of Telouet and its antiquated seventeenth-century Kasbah. We will keep investigating the Tizi N'Tichka street particularly its extraordinary scene of Berber's towns to Marrakech. "8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech".
Day 6 : Marrakech sightseeing guided by an official local guide
After breakfast, you will appreciate a morning guided voyage through Marrakech "the Red City of Morocco". Your guide will guarantee that you see all the destinations with verifiable and social enthusiasm, including the Koutoubia Minaret; the Saadian burial places; the excellent Palace of Bahia, and the Ben Youssef Koranic School. At long last, end the morning by strolling through the medina rear entryways - getting an opportunity to respect the entirety of the various craftsmen playing out their specialties before showing up at the renowned Jamaa El Fna Square. Lunch at a café close to the square, and afterward toward the evening visit the Majorelle Gardens and have a short visit at Gueliz - the new city of Marrakech. After supper, you will have the choice to stroll through the square engaged by entertainers, narrators, tooth-pullers, and food merchants. The overnight settlement will be in the Raid. "8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech".
Day 7 : Marrakech - Essaouira
We will begin our excursion toward the beginning of the day going from Marrakech to Essaouira, which will take us 3 hours to arrive. The restricted roads of the medina show a lot of skilled workers working with gems and wood individuals there are introduced beneath the bastions of the city, and you'll visit the wooden artworks historical center situated in an old royal residence. after a little journey in the lovely rear entryways of Essaouira, you'll eat, and the supper will be there as well. "8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech".
Day 8 :Marrakech - Transfer to Airport
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight. End 8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech
Tour Gallery of the 8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech :
This is what is included in the 8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech:
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Fes
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Marrakech
This is what is Excluded in the 8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the 8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech :
NOTE: This 8 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech via Erg Chebbi Dunes if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
8 days Tour from Fes desert to Marrakech Highlights:
_ Cross the middle atlas and high atlas and explore the hidden berber villages
_ Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_ Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
_ Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive view of sunrise and sunset.
_ Millions and thousands of stars that reveal in the clear sky every night.
_ Spend the night in a berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in merzouga.
_ Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Walk in Tinghir oasis and Explore the gorgeous gorges and canyons of Dades
_ Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage .
_ Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass
_ Appreciate the rich nurseries of Marrakech and look at the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
_ Explore the beautiful beaches of Atlantic Essaouira.
_ Explore the old Portuguese city of Essaouira mogador & enjoy a Moroccan fish lunch at the old harbor.