7 Days Tour Morocco Desert from Marrakech to Casablanca
Moroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech Description :
7 Days Tour From Marrakech To Casablanca Via Sahara Desert and end in Casablanca by finding a piece of Morocco, during this 7 days tour we will investigate the supreme urban communities and experience the history, design, rich culture, and traditional.we will get an opportunity to investigate the magnificent city like Rabat, Fes, Meknes, Tangier, the blue city Chefchaouen situated in the southern piece of Rif mountains and its a mainstream traveler goal, we investigate the medieval medinas, landmarks, Kasbahs, Mausalomes, additionally, we'll visit Sahara desert of Merzouga Erg-Chebbi, watch the nightfall and dawn, bring camels into the ridges, investigate the friendliness of the Moroccans and that's just the beginning. Other than the entirety of the alluring destinations, we will become more acquainted with the Moroccan culture.
Your Daily ItineraryMoroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech
Day 1: Marrkech - Tizi-N-Tichka – Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley
Get from your settlement in Marrakech at 8 AM, and withdraw to the High Atlas, a subrange of Moroccan Atlas mountains, experiencing Tizi N'Tichka port with stops for all-encompassing perspectives and taking photos of the Berber little towns that cover in the scene. At that point, we proceed with south to the ksar (sustained town) of Ait Ben Haddou where we will visit the acclaimed Kasbah (pronounced World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986). Well, known movies have been shot in this fabulous stage, including Gladiator, Obelix, The Mummy, The Jewel of the Nile, Sahara with Penélope Cruz… and so forth Free an ideal opportunity for lunch around. At that point, we keep on Ouarzazate otherwise called "The door of the desert" that in the Berber language signifies "silent or without disarray". Here we'll see the Taourirt kasbah, one of the most tremendous ksars in Morocco. The following site to visit is the Rose Valley experiencing the large Skoura palm woods; a delightful spot to mull over more than 700.000 palms and various kasbahs that are worked in the encompassing zone. In this Valley damascenes, roses are raised for restorative utilize, for example, the esteemed rosewater. The Rose Festival is held here every year in May, it is a significant mousse for Moroccan culture. At long last, we arrive at the Dades valley where we'll go through the night. "Moroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech "
Day 2: Dades Valley - Todra Gogres - Touroug- Erfoud – Merzouga :
After breakfast, we start our day with a drive towards the Todra Gorges where a significant number of rock climbers come to appreciate their preferred sport. Later we proceed with our excursion, following the old Bedouin exchanging courses equal in the Middle Atlas, passing a progression of the strengthened towns with exceptional pre-Sahara engineering. After lunch we proceed with the road to Erfoud is one of the most satisfying of all the Southern courses. The town is in a dry red worked of the desert and was worked by the French as a focal organization town. It is known for its rich dark fossils marble. The stone is sculpted to welcome the fossils into help on everything from ashtrays to washbasins and that's just the beginning. We head down to the spectacular Merzouga ridges where sandhills connote the beginning of the relentless Sahara Desert. we leave our vehicle and take a camel ride into the desert to a Berber camp. To seal this as an encounter of an actual existence time, why not surf the Sahara Desert and attempt sand Dunes Boarding After supper we accumulate round the fire and appreciate the desert night maybe with customary Berber drums. "Moroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech"
Day 3: Merzouga – Ziz Valley – Cedar forests and monkey troupes of Azrou- Ifrane – Fes:
Your camel guide will wake you up to see the dawn. At that point, you'll calmly camel-trek back to the town of Merzouga valuing the one of a kind delight of the dynamite Erg Chebbi ridges – changing with the light as the day advances. A while later, showing up back in Merzouga and after breakfast and hot shower in the guesthouse. At that point, we start our last day toward the north through the Tafilalet palm forest, the greatest on the planet. You'll see a great many palm trees along the 20km of the street. Along these lines drives us to the Ziz valley, which waterway descends from the high Atlas and feeds the palm woods. Here we make a prevent and from this high perspective, appreciate a grand perspective on the valley and the town of Aoufous. We make another stop in Midelt, just in the core of the Atlas where you'll possess free energy for lunch and rest for some time. Toward the evening we proceed with our way through the Cedar Woods where, on the off chance that we are fortunate, we'll see a few monkeys. The following spot we'll visit is the city of Ifrane, arranged in the northwestern incline of the Middle Atlas at 1630 meters over the water level. Its wide roads, its urban advancement with flawless cleanness, the nurseries, the green territories, and its engineering make this city resemble a swiss town. Ifrane feels lost in Morocco. That is the reason it's named Moroccan Switzerland, and if that is insufficient it has a significant ski resort, Michlifen, Around 6:30 pm we show up at Fez, move to the lodging, the 3 days tour from Marrakech to Fes by means of Sahara desert tour end at Fes. "Moroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech"
Day 4:Fes touring accompanied by an official nearby guide:
Losing all sense of direction in Fes is a large portion of the fun, yet you'll have a direction walk at the beginning of today to assist you with getting the lay of the land first. Join your neighborhood head to peruse showcase slows down, meet skilled workers, and see delightful mosques. Post for the Medersa Bou Inania, one of the city's coolest structures, which has as of late been reestablished and is presently open to guests. You'll additionally visit the celebrated tannery and its color pits (which are likewise broadly stinky, however well justified, despite all the trouble), and a fired production line where you can see potters working in a customary manner. At that point appreciate some leisure time and perhaps look at the dazzling carvings and heavenly tile work at the Medersa el Attarine (close to the zest and scent showcase). Fes is a shopping paradise for individuals who need to get a trinket or two. Today will be a major day so make sure to keep hydrated and pack a few tidbits. "Moroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech"
Day 5 : Fes - Meknes - Volubilis - Ouazane - Chefchaouen
After breakfast in your attack, we will head to Chefchaouen passing by Meknes and Volubilis. In Meknes, another noteworthy magnificent city in Morocco. Besides, it is known as the Ismail capital of Morocco, you will see the renowned door Bab Mansour, the Sahrij Souani Bassin, and Mulay Ismail Mausoleum. After lunch, your excursion proceeds to the Roman street city of Vilibulis. There you will get an opportunity to see the brilliantly save do unique mosaics, Roman Road, and city design. A short time later, as you travel through the Moroccan open country. We will pass the sacred city of Moulay Idriss for an image opportunity. In our manner, we will eat in Ouazane. Your driver will stop on sees all-encompassing of Chefchaouen to take excellent pictures. Supper and night in inn Chefchaouen. "Moroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech"
Day 6 : Chefchaouen- Tetouan – Visit Cap Spartel & Grottes d'Hercule - Tangier
After breakfast in the Riad, we will go for a stroll in the city as the morning light shows the genuine full blue shade of the city, at that point the cascade of Ras el-Maa to get revived before being driven through Rif's mountains to Tetaouen where the Artisanal School is the best northern Morocco. This is an intriguing chance to see experts showing understudies conventional expressions, after lunch, we'll keep investigating Tetaouen sights and landmarks by the day's end we'll take the coast street to Tangier halting along the beautiful seashores and the ocean side urban communities. Dinner and night in lodging Chefchaouen. "Moroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech"
Day 7 :Tangier - Asilah – Rabat - Casablanca
After breakfast, we start our Morocco desert visit with a driver towards Casablanca. The features start by visiting the cutting edge new town and the affluent California area where you will see the bequests and spots of the rich and well known. Stop at Cap Spartel, the beacon that denotes the official combination of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. A while later, we will head to Assilah a lovely coastline town on the northwest of Morocco, Asilah is a splendid and new little goal that furnishes a sample of Spain blended in with Moroccan customs The works of art that fill the whitewashed dividers of the old piece of town are by a wide margin one of the town's primary attractions. They change each year, and guests can meander around for a considerable length of time respecting each bit of work. A large portion of the landmarks is worked in the fifteenth century. Proceeding to Rabat, where we will visit Hassan 2 the second biggest mosque on the planet particularly its area, directly on the highest point of the rough cove over the sea this is one of the incredible accomplishments of morocco engineering, at that point to Place Mohamed V were the must old government structures. Before we take you to our capital Rabat there, you'll see the Hassan Tower worked in the twelfth century. At that point the Ordains Kasbah the eleventh-century stronghold worked in Andalusian-style gives fine perspectives over to Salé and the Atlantic Ocean. From that point onward, we'll keep on Casablanca. Dinner and night in Hotel Casablanca. "Moroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech"
Tour Gallery of the Moroccan desert 7 days tour from Marrakech:
This is what is included in the 7-days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech:
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Casablanca
This is what is Excluded in the 7-days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech:
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the 7-days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech:
NOTE: This 7 days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
8-days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech Highlights:
_ Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_ Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260 m.
_ Take the road to the kasbahs, most of which are inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List.
_ Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage.
_ Cross the three valleys: rose’s valley, Visit Skoura oasis.
_ Walk in Tinghir oasis and visit the Todra Gorges.
_ Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive the view of sunrise and sunset.
_ Spend the night in a Berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in Merzouga.
_ Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Cross the Middle Atlas mountains with its cedar forests.
_ Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_ Explore the city of Fes with a local guide and discover its monuments.
_ Famous Tanneries and the Nejjarine Fountain.
_ Explore the city of Meknes. Roman City of Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
_ Explore the blue city of chefchaouen. & Admire the landscapes of the Rif and Mid-Atlasmountains.
_ Visit the Cave of Herculis and Cap Spartle.
_ Hassan Tower, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
_ Visit the mosque of Hassan 2 in Casablanca