6-days trip from marrakech to merzouga desert and chefechaouen
6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert Description :
6 days tour in Morocco desert beginning from Marrakesh and finish in tangier, we investigate the popular royal urban communities Fes in extra to Chefchaouen the blue city find the hint of the old realm in Volubilis roman site and go to the royal city of Meknes and Rabat to visit the excellent doors, the tombs, and the vivid souks, and Marrakech the red city and the touristic capital in Morocco, Exploring Tizi n'Tichka most noteworthy street pass Visiting Unesco kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate Hollywood of Africa visit studios Explore Dades and Todgha Gorge Camel ride in Sahara desert in Merzouga and night in camp. Visit and visit complete in Tangier.
Your Daily Itinerary 6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert
Day 1: Marrkech - Tizi-N-Tichka – Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate – Dades Valley:
Get from your settlement in Marrakech at 8 AM, and withdraw to the High Atlas, a subrange of Moroccan Atlas mountains, experiencing Tizi N'Tichka port with stops for all-encompassing perspectives and taking photos of the Berber little towns that cover in the scene. At that point, we proceed with south to the ksar (sustained town) of Ait Ben Haddou where we will visit the acclaimed Kasbah (pronounced World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986). Well, known movies have been shot in this fabulous stage, including Gladiator, Obelix, The Mummy, The Jewel of the Nile, Sahara with Penélope Cruz… and so forth Free an ideal opportunity for lunch around. At that point, we keep on Ouarzazate otherwise called "The door of the desert" that in the Berber language signifies "silent or without disarray". Here we'll see the Taourirt kasbah, one of the most tremendous ksars in Morocco. The following site to visit is the Rose Valley experiencing the large Skoura palm woods; a delightful spot to mull over more than 700.000 palms and various kasbahs that are worked in the encompassing zone. In this Valley damascenes, roses are raised for restorative utilize, for example, the esteemed rosewater. The Rose Festival is held here every year in May, it is a significant mousse for Moroccan culture. At long last, we arrive at the Dades valley where we'll go through the night. "6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert"
Day 2: Dades Valley - Tinejdad - Todra Gorges - Merzouga and Camel Trek :
After breakfast, we start our day with a drive towards the Todra Gorges where many stone climbers come to make the most of their favored game. Later we proceed with our excursion, following the old Bedouin exchanging courses corresponding with the Middle Atlas, passing a progression of the sustained towns with exceptional pre-Saharian design. The course to Erfoud is one of the most satisfying of all the Southern courses. The town is in a dry red worked of the desert and was worked by the French as a focal organization town. It is known for its rich dark fossils marble. The stone is etched to welcome the fossils into alleviation on everything from ashtrays to washbasins and the sky is the limit from there. We head down to the tremendous Merzouga ridges where sand rises mean the beginning of the forceful Sahara Desert. We leave our vehicle and take a camel ride into the desert to a Berber camp. To seal this as an encounter of a lifetime, why not surf the Sahara Desert and attempt sand Dunes Boarding! After supper, we accumulate around the fire and appreciate the desert night maybe with customary Berber drums. "6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert"
Day 3 : : Merzouga Desert – Ziz valley - Cedar Forest - Ifrane - Fes :
Your camel guide will wake you up to see the dawn. At that point, you'll calmly camel-trek back to the town of Merzouga valuing the one of a kind delight of the dynamite Erg Chebbi ridges – changing with the light as the day advances. A while later, showing up back in Merzouga and after breakfast and hot shower in the guesthouse. At that point, we'll leave to Fes by means of Errachidia along the glorious Ziz Gorges. In any case, it is cut through volcanic stone, and through the Tizi, Ntalghamt goes to Midelt. Halting in Zaida to appreciate a grill and invigorate with a glass of mint tea, before proceeding with our Marrakech Chefchaouen Sahara Desert Tours, to Azrou. It is a Berber town in the Middle Atlas Mountains, where we'll stop to see the Barbarian primates in the cedar woodland. At that point, we keep on Ifrane called the French town or Switzerland of morocco. There will stop for an image or a beverage before showing up at your settlement in Fes where you will eat and breakfast. "6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert"
Day 4:Fes touring accompanied by an official nearby guide:
Losing all sense of direction in Fes is a large portion of the fun, yet you'll have a direction walk at the beginning of today to assist you with getting the lay of the land first. Join your neighborhood head to peruse showcase slows down, meet skilled workers, and see delightful mosques. Post for the Medersa Bou Inania, one of the city's coolest structures, which has as of late been reestablished and is presently open to guests. You'll additionally visit the celebrated tannery and its color pits (which are likewise broadly stinky, however well justified, despite all the trouble), and a fired production line where you can see potters working in a customary manner. At that point appreciate some leisure time and perhaps look at the dazzling carvings and heavenly tile work at the Medersa el Attarine (close to the zest and scent showcase). Fes is a shopping paradise for individuals who need to get a trinket or two. Today will be a major day so make sure to keep hydrated and pack a few tidbits. "6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert"
Day 5 : Fes - Meknes - Volubilis - Ouazane - Chefchaouen
After breakfast in your attack, we will head to Chefchaouen passing by Meknes and Volubilis. In Meknes, another noteworthy magnificent city in Morocco. Besides, it is known as the Ismail capital of Morocco, you will see the renowned door Bab Mansour, the Sahrij Souani Bassin, and Mulay Ismail Mausoleum. After lunch, your excursion proceeds to the Roman street city of Vilibulis. There you will get an opportunity to see the brilliantly save do unique mosaics, Roman Road, and city design. A short time later, as you travel through the Moroccan open country. We will pass the sacred city of Moulay Idriss for an image opportunity. In our manner, we will eat in Ouazane. Your driver will stop on sees all-encompassing of Chefchaouen to take excellent pictures. Supper and night in inn Chefchaouen. "6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert"
DAY 6 : Chefchaouen- Tetouan – Tangier port
After Breakfast in your Riad, you'll travel to see Hecrule's collapse Tangier before showing up at Tangier port for your flight. The tours closes at the port. "End 6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert"
Tour Gallery 6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert :
This is what is included in the 6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert :
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Tangier port
This is what is Excluded in the 6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert :
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert Highlights:
_ Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_ Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260 m.
_ Take the road to the kasbahs, most of which are inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List.
_ Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage.
_ Cross the three valleys: rose’s valley, Visit Skoura oasis.
_ Walk in Tinghir oasis and visit the Todra Gorges.
_ Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive the view of sunrise and sunset.
_ Spend the night in a Berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in Merzouga.
_ Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Cross the Middle Atlas mountains with its cedar forests.
_ Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_ Explore the city of Fes with a local guide and discover its monuments.
_ Famous Tanneries and the Nejjarine Fountain.
_ Explore the city of Meknes. Roman City of Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
_ Explore the blue city of chefchaouen. & Admire the landscapes of the Rif and Mid-Atlasmountains.
_ Visit the Cave of Herculis and Cap Spartle.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
Important Note of the 6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert :
NOTE: This 6 days trip Marrakech to Merzouga desert if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.