6 Days Tour From Casablanca to the North Norocco & Sahara Desert Marrakech
6 Days Tour From Casablanca to North Morocco & Sahara Desert Marrakech Description:
6 Days Tour From Casablanca Via north of Morocco, Sahara Desert and end in Casablanca by finding a piece of Morocco, during this 6 days visit we will investigate the royal urban areas and experience the history, design, rich culture, and traditional.we will get an opportunity to investigate the royal city like Rabat, Fes, Meknes, the blue city Chefchaouen situated in the southern piece of Rif mountains and its a famous visitor goal, we investigate the medieval medinas, landmarks, Kasbahs, Mausalomes, additionally, we'll visit Sahara desert of Merzouga Erg-Chebbi, watch the dusk and dawn, bring camels into the ridges, investigate the cordiality of the Moroccans and that's only the tip of the iceberg. Other than the entirety of the appealing destinations, we will become acquainted with Moroccan culture.
Your Daily Itinerary 6 Days Tour From Casablanca to North Morocco & Sahara Desert Marrakech
Day 1 : Airport Casa – Tansfer to Chefchaouen
Private visits morocco head out organization sort out Casablanca to Chefchaouen accessible consistently. We will meet you in the Casablanca Hotel, and we move you to Rabat, the capital where we visit the primary sights. The city is situated on the Atlantic sea at the waterway Bou Regreg. We investigate the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, Hassan Tower, Chellah Necropolis, and Kasbah of the Udayas. At that point, we keep on Chefchaouen in Rif mountains where the principal day of Casablanca private visit wraps up. The Berber city was established in 1471 with the development of its walled casbah and post (barrier against the Portuguese). Chefchaouen means 'blue pearl' and it's in fact an uncommon, staggering jewel. Its called blue city, however, Chefchaouen could all the more precisely be known as the 50 shades of the blue city, as its full od such a significant number of minor departures from a subject. The shopping in this wonderful blue town is one of its greatest vacation destinations. We investigate additionally kasbah gallery, found right in the center of the primary square. Overnight in nearby Riad. "6 days Tour Casablanca To north Morocco Sahara desert Marrakech"
Day 2 : Chefchaouen - Volubilis - Meknes – Fes
After breakfast in Chefchaouen we head to Fes, Along the way, we'll stop at the old vestiges of Volubilis. Make a stride back in time as you are guided through these 2,000-year-old Roman ruins... Set before green slopes, this once bustling Roman town is currently an extraordinary authentic site that gives a brief look into the past. Your guide will clarify the criticalness of each building, making this stop the most captivating history exercise you have ever had. At that point, we head to Meknes, a majestic city and UNESCO world legacy site. Stop for Lunch there, driver where his preferred stop is! We think lunch is in every case progressively flavorful when it's taken at a nearby stop. From Meknes, you will head to Fes. Fes is overflowing with convention and stories on the off chance that you set aside the effort to watch them. Remember to attempt the hot olives sold out and about being brave, this is your unique excursion. "6 days Tour Casablanca To north Morocco Sahara desert Marrakech".
Day 3 : Fes - Ifrane - Midelt - Erfoud - Overnight camel trek Merzouga:
We will get you from your Hotel or Riad in Fes at that point drive southwards to Ifrane and Azrou by the Middle Atlas mountains, On the way, we will stop at cedar backwoods to see the Barbarian Ape in their regular territory. Going through the Tizi Ntalghamt go to Midelt and along the brilliant Ziz Gorges cut through volcanic stone, you'll see perspectives on the Middle-Atlas level, seeing how the landscape changes to uncover traces of the desert as you approach the city Errachidia. After lunch, we'll proceed with our excursion through the Ziz valley Erfoud, Rissani and Merzouga. After a glass of mint tea, We will leave our baggage in a room at that point take the camels to a Berber camp in Erg Chebbi Sad Dunes. 20 km long and 5 km wide it is additionally presumed as the most noteworthy sand ridges in North Africa. It is one of a kind and assorted condition. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min from the lodging to the camp where we proceed with the soul of the itinerant Berber way of life. There we set up 3 Berber tents with extra eateries and kitchen with the hills normally giving fundamental offices. The tents are well prepared and we give beddings, covers, and pads. After supper, we assemble around the fire and appreciate the desert night maybe with conventional Berber drums. "6 days Tour Casablanca To north Morocco Sahara desert Marrakech".
Day 4 : Merzouga - Erfoud - Berber Vilages - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
Your camel guide will wake you up to perceive what well might be the best dawn in your life. After the morning meal and blistering shower in the Camp. At that point, you'll calmly camel-trek back to the town of Merzouga valuing the extraordinary excellence of the fabulous Erg Chabbi ridges changing with the light as the day advances. From that point, your driver will take you behind the High Atlas Mountains past bunches of palm trees and Berber towns towards the Todra Gorges. You will feel little as massive dividers of the dim and golden stone pinnacle on either side of you… Walk up the chasm and appreciate the sentiment of being encircled by such quality. Perceive how local people live their lives as you go over certain shepherds or advance towards an unassuming community on your walk. You will remain the night in Dades Valley close to the Gorges. "6 days Tour Casablanca To north Morocco Sahara desert Marrakech".
Day 5 : Dades Valley – Rose Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait-Ben Haddou –Marrakech
On the most recent day, we will pass through The Dades Valley, otherwise called a Road of a 1000 Kasbahs extends 160 km from Ouarzazate to Tinghir. We'll stop at Kalaa Mgouna, "the rose city" celebrated with its yearly celebration of roses. Proceeding to Skoura and the feathered creature's valley where the fundamental highlights are the mud-block Kasbahs particularly the Kasbah Ameridil, a very much saved Kasbah around there. The visit proceeds to Ouarzazate, "the Hollywood of Africa", whose topography and wonderful scenes have pulled in numerous world-class filmmakers. You will find the opportunity to see Kasbah Taourirt a Hollywood background (Sheltering Sky, Gladiator, and Prince of Persia). A while later, we'll jump the UNESCO secured Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, one of the most excellent Kasbahs around there. The Kasbah has glorious perspectives on the encompassing palms, before going to Marrakech by means of the Tizi N'Tichka pass .we'll stop to visit the town of Telouet and its antiquated seventeenth-century Kasbah. We will keep investigating the Tizi N'Tichka street particularly its extraordinary scene of Berber's towns to Marrakech where our 4 days Fes to red city desert visit closes dropping you at your Hotel or some other spot you pick. "6 days Tour Casablanca To north Morocco Sahara desert Marrakech"
Day 6 : Marrakech sightseeing guided by an official local guide
After breakfast, you will appreciate a morning guided voyage through Marrakech "the Red City of Morocco". Your guide will guarantee that you see all the destinations with verifiable and social enthusiasm, including the Koutoubia Minaret; the Saadian burial places; the excellent Palace of Bahia, and the Ben Youssef Koranic School. At long last, end the morning by strolling through the medina rear entryways - getting an opportunity to respect the entirety of the various craftsmen playing out their specialties before showing up at the renowned Jamaa El Fna Square. Lunch at a café close to the square, and afterward toward the evening visit the Majorelle Gardens and have a short visit at Gueliz - the new city of Marrakech. After supper, you will have the choice to stroll through the square engaged by entertainers, narrators, tooth-pullers, and food merchants. The overnight settlement will be in the Raid. End "6 days Tour Casablanca To north Morocco Sahara desert Marrakech".
Tour Gallery of 6 days trip Casablanca :
This is what is included in the6 days trip Casablanca
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Casablanca
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Casablanca
This is what is Excluded in the 6 days trip Casablanca
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
6 days trip Casablanca Highlights:
Explore the 5 imperial cities of Morocco: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Rabat & Fes.
_ Stroll the streets of Casablanca & explore its main attractions.
_ Visit the biggest Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca.
_ Explore the capital of Morocco (Rabat) and its cultural sights.
_ Investigate the pearl of the north the blue city of Chefchaouen and its blue pleasant lanes.
Tour the ancient walled medina of Meknes and the beautiful gates.
_ Cross the middle atlas and high atlas and explore the hidden berber villages
_ Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_ Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
_ Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive view of sunrise and sunset.
_ Millions and thousands of stars that reveal in the clear sky every night.
_ Spend the night in a berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in merzouga.
_ Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Walk in Tinghir oasis and Explore the gorgeous gorges and canyons of Dades
_ Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage .
_ Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass
_ Appreciate the rich nurseries of Marrakech and look at the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Important Note of the 6 Days Tour From Casablanca to North Morocco Sahara Desert Marrakech :
NOTE: This 6 Days Tour From Casablanca to North Morocco Sahara Desert Marrakech if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.