5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech and sahara desert Merzouga
5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech Description:
5 days tour northern and majestic urban communities tour from Tangier to investigate various pieces of Morocco desert, Tangier, and its astonishing caverns, Chefchaouen the pearl of the north and the blue pleasant lanes, to Meknes and its lovely doors and extraordinary dividers then to Fes the most established magnificent city and the social and otherworldly capital of Morocco with its maze markets. This visit takes you likewise to a district still moderately obscure to the Moroccan realm where the Andalusian impact still cadences the life of the little towns of the Eastern Rif.
5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech Highlights:
_ Investigate the pearl of the north the blue city of Chefchaouen and its blue pleasant lanes
_ Investigate the city of tangier: Kasbah, top package, Hercules caverns
_ Visit and find the magnificent urban areas of Morocco: Marrakech, and Fes
Investigate Fez, the nation's social capital, halting at souks, tanneries, madrasas, and mosques.
_ Explore the Middle Atlas Mountains, Berber Villages and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
_Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive view of sunrise and sunset.
_Millions and thousands of stars that reveal in the clear sky every night.
_Spend the night in a berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in merzouga
_Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Appreciate the rich nurseries of Marrakech and look at the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
Your Daily Itinerary 5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech
Day 1: Tanger - Tetouan - Rif Mountains – Chefchaouen :
After breakfast, we will leave from Tangiertothe «WhiteBrid» situated in the Rif Mountains. Tetouan is a novel mix of Arab and Andalusian societies. Visit the new town where you will see the Hassan ll Square, senator's places, Spanish nursery, the principal North African mosque, and the dividers of the Kasbah. Enter the medina through Bab Ok and proceed for a mobile voyage through the old town. This will incorporate the Jewish area, the Andalusian segment, the Berber advertises, the women, and Guersael Kbira. Leave the old town and afterward keep on Chefchaouen, a superb to win the Rif Mountains and one of the most wonderful towns in Morocco. Chefchaouen is atypical Berber town. A voyage through the blue city and keeping in mind that the town incorporates the Palace EmMkhzen and the well-known square Uta el Hamman, the city's Great Mosque, worked in the 15 century and the medina. Overnight in the Hotel. "5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech"
Day 2 :Chefchaouen - Volubilis - Meknes – Fes :
After breakfast in Chefchaouen we head to Fes, Along the way, we'll stop at the old vestiges of Volubilis. Make a stride back in time as you are guided through these 2,000-year-old Roman ruins... Set before green slopes, this once bustling Roman town is currently an extraordinary authentic site that gives a brief look into the past. Your guide will clarify the criticalness of each building, making this stop the most captivating history exercise you have ever had. At that point, we head to Meknes, a majestic city and UNESCO world legacy site. Stop for Lunch there, driver where his preferred stop is! We think lunch is in every case progressively flavorful when it's taken at a nearby stop. From Meknes, you will head to Fes. Fes is overflowing with convention and stories on the off chance that you set aside the effort to watch them. Remember to attempt the hot olives sold out and about being brave, this is your unique excursion. "5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech"
Day 3 : Fes – Ifrane - Erfoud – Camel trek in the Sahara & overnight in the Camp
Our tour goal will be the southeastern Sahara desert gardens, which start at 7:30 AM after breakfast with our driver, we will pass by a scope of various traveler zones and places, for example, the Middle Atlas mountains, "Ifrane" which known as the Switzerland city of Morocco, arranged in the northwestern slant of the Middle Atlas at 1630 meter over the ocean level, likewise it is the headquarter of the well-known college "Al Akhawayn" that established in 1995 as indicated by the designer 'Michelle Janus', and that isn't the main thing that giving the worldwide information to the city, there is additionally the cut of Lion stone which etched in 1930. In our way to our goal, we find additionally the city of " Azrou " which is no less known than Ifrane with its astounding perspectives on thick woodlands of cedars trees, in this way in the event that we are fortunate we will saw the monkeys while we are proceeding with our course through the cedar woods. Break time for dispatch in a neighborhood café in Midelt. Making a course for Sahara desert, we will be passing by Errachidia, after Errachidia we stop in Zizz Valley for all-encompassing perspectives en route, at that point we will pass by Erfoud city that is known with its dry red worked by the French as a focal organization town, additionally has one of the most satisfying courses in southeastern, not to overlook the amount it is rich with the dark marble fossils, the stones etched to welcome fossils into help on everything from ashtrays and the sky is the limit from there. Our last station will be in the breathtaking Merzouga, where we have another distinctive involvement with rises of sand that mean the beginning of the forceful Sahara desert, we leave the vehicles so you could get a camel ride into the hills, and why not explore the Sahara desert and attempt the sandboarding in rises. After dinner, we assemble around the fire and appreciate the night with others maybe with a tad bit of conventional Berber drums. "5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech"
Day 4 : Merzouga - Erfoud - Berber Vilages - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
Your camel guide will wake you up to perceive what well might be the best dawn in your life. After the morning meal and blistering shower in the Camp. At that point, you'll calmly camel-trek back to the town of Merzouga valuing the extraordinary excellence of the fabulous Erg Chabbi ridges changing with the light as the day advances. From that point, your driver will take you behind the High Atlas Mountains past bunches of palm trees and Berber towns towards the Todra Gorges. You will feel little as massive dividers of the dim and golden stone pinnacle on either side of you… Walk up the chasm and appreciate the sentiment of being encircled by such quality. Perceive how local people live their lives as you go over certain shepherds or advance towards an unassuming community on your walk. You will remain the night in Dades Valley close to the Gorges. "5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech"
Day 5 : Dades Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait-Ben Haddou –Marrakech :
On the most recent day, we will pass through The Dades Valley, otherwise called a Road of a 1000 Kasbahs extends 160 km from Ouarzazate to Tinghir. We'll stop at Kalaa Mgouna, "the rose city" celebrated with its yearly celebration of roses. Proceeding to Skoura and the feathered creature's valley where the fundamental highlights are the mud-block Kasbahs particularly the Kasbah Ameridil, a very much saved Kasbah around there. The visit proceeds to Ouarzazate, "the Hollywood of Africa", whose topography and wonderful scenes have pulled in numerous world-class filmmakers. You will find the opportunity to see Kasbah Taourirt a Hollywood background (Sheltering Sky, Gladiator, and Prince of Persia). A while later, we'll jump the UNESCO secured Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, one of the most excellent Kasbahs around there. The Kasbah has glorious perspectives on the encompassing palms, before going to Marrakech by means of the Tizi N'Tichka pass .we'll stop to visit the town of Telouet and its antiquated seventeenth-century Kasbah. We will keep investigating the Tizi N'Tichka street particularly its extraordinary scene of Berber's towns to Marrakech where our 4 days Fes to red city desert visit closes dropping you at your Hotel or some other spot you pick. "5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech"
Tour Gallery of the 5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech :
This is what is included in the 5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech:
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Tangier
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Tangier
This is what is Excluded in the 5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Important Note of the 5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech
NOTE: This 5 days trip from Tangier to Marrakech if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.