5 days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
5 days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Description :
You will find the incredible south of Morocco and investigate the concealed tracks, we will go through the green valleys and desert spring, we will visit the old Kasbahs and the extraordinary gullies. Find the excellence of the Sahara Desert during a 5-day desert tour from Marrakech. Go to the hills of Merzouga and investigate the valleys of Dades and Draa. Ride camel for a lifetime night in the desert camp under the stars; chose convenience and the best in southern Morocco, all to make your stay the most ideal as.
Your Daily Itinerary 5 days Morocco Sahara desert tours from Marrakech
Day 1: Marrkech - Télouet - Tizi-N-Tichka – Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate :
After breakfast, we'll leave for Ouarzazate by means of the Tizi Ntichka Pass. So today you will appreciate the delightful landscape over the High Atlas mountains and value the momentous Berber towns. Before you get to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the biggest Kasbah in Morocco. It was worked by the last Berber chieftain El Glaoui Et-Hami in the late nineteenth century; moreover, it is currently a UNESCO wedding authentic site, which today despite everything houses numerous Glaoui relatives. At that point, lunch is by the Kasbah before we keep on Ouarzazate, " the Hollywood of Africa".
Here you have the alternative of visiting the studios to see props utilized in certain films you may have seen, for example, "Fighter", "Gem of the Nile" "the last enticement of Christ" and "The Sahara". At long last on this Marrakech Best Tours, short-term will be in our extravagant riad with Dinner and breakfast. "5 days Morocco Sahara desert tours from Marrakech"
Day 2: Ouarzazate - Dades Valley - Todra Gogres -Tinejdad – Merzouga:
After breakfast, we start our Morocco desert visit with a driver towards Merzouga. On our way, we'll visit the kasbah Amridil of Skoura and its "Valley of One Thousand Kasbahs ". Skoura is a productive desert garden fixed with colossal palm woods that give unbelievable points of view on the Atlas Mountains close by relinquished scenes. It is esteemed for the advancement of roses. The palm backwoods were spread out in the twelfth century by the Almohad ruler Yacoub el-Mansour and named after it's remarkable inhabitants, the Berbers of the Haskourene tribe. The most superb kasbahs in southern Morocco can be found here. By then, we continue forward to the perfumed Valley of Roses. Your driver will stop for you to see the Capp and Floral refining plants spread out in the little Kasbah town that manufactures the entire nation's consequences of rose water. The rose water and various things, for instance, hand and body chemicals, oil, cream fragrance, and dried blooms are accessible to be bought and moreover acclaimed among Moroccans. Additionally, you will welcome one of the most amazing viewpoints on the Dades Valley from one crucial post in the mountains, starting there we can esteem the unbelievable number of kasbahs and the beautiful traits of everybody. A fantastic dark top road leads up the valley from the city of Tinghir to the chasm and a short time later to the desert. After specific stops in travel, we'll show up at the Todra Gorges. The view is enormous. Close by people living in the locale and can be found in their adobe towns. By virtue of its stone sides with various unbalanced surfaces, these abysses are notable among rock climbers. After lunch at the center of the Gorge, we will continue with our way to the Erg-Chebbi desert in Merzouga. Berber towns are dispersed on the way, we will experience, Jarf and Erfoud in which we'll feel the beginning of the Saharan desert spring of Tafilalet, and thereafter, we continue to a Hotel in Merzouga. Move to your convenience and free evening to appreciate the town or the rises close to the Hotel to see the dusk. Dinner and night in the Hotel. "5 days Morocco Sahara desert tours from Marrakech"
Day 3: : Merzouga - Nomadic Families - Khamlia Village - Erg Chebbi Camp
Towards the beginning of the day, we began our visit through the Erg Chebbi hills. We will visit a Berber house and listen to some Gnawa music initially from Ghana and Sudan. We will visit some abandoned mines, Berber immigrants and desert springs of palm trees. For lunch, we will go to Merzouga. After resting for a period, we will go to the camels next to us to gain experience on the sand ridges. Before leaving for the desert, the camels will be full of water, food, tapas and everything we need for the excursion. Each individual will have their own camel and the journey will take 1.5 hours to reach the ridges. It will pop up in your own private tent, and then you can wander up into the elevations to watch the great night fall and try sandboarding on the sandy hills. After watching the sunset, you will return to the camp to appreciate the mint tea (what we call Moroccan Berber whiskey!). At that time, you will have your delicious Moroccan Berber tagine dinner at the camp. After dinner, the meeting will begin. Performers from the traveling Berber neighborhood will play conventional music with drums and movement. After a while, you will observe the mystical sky full of stars and appreciate the serene desert. Dinner and accommodation in a camp for travelers. "5 days Morocco Sahara desert tours from Marrakech"
Day 4: Merzouga - Berber villages - Draa Valley - Black Canyon and return to Marrakech:
Your camel guide will wake you up to see what may be the best sunrise of your life. After breakfast and hot shower in the camp. Then you will calmly return by camel to the town of Merzouga, appreciating the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chabbi dunes, which change with the light as the day progresses. Afterwards, arriving back at Merzouga. Then we will return to Marrakech through different areas (Alnif, Tazarine, Nkoub) famous for henna agriculture, and we will make a stop for a traditional lunch in the oasis of 45 Kasbah. There, the path joins the Draa Valley (the longest river in Morocco), a wide green strip of date palms, villages of pink mud. After visiting the palm grove, you will continue to explore the heart of the Atlas and the Black Canyon. A few stops to cool off, have a mint tea before heading back to Ouarzazate. We will return to Marrakech the first 100 km through different paths so that you can explore all the beautiful corners of the southern region, the small Berber villages with different landscapes. We will pass through the High Atlas Mountains, where we will take a break and take some photos, before leaving you at your accommodation in Marrakech. "5 days in the desert of Morocco Sahara from Marrakech"
Día 5: Transfer to the Airport Marrakech
Tour Gallery of the 5 days in the desert of Morocco Sahara
This is what is included in the 5 days morocco sahara desert
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Marrakech
This is what is Excluded in the 5 days morocco sahara desert tours
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
5 days Morocco sahara Desert tours from Marrakech Highlights:
_ Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_ Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260 m.
_ Take the road to the kasbahs, most of which are inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List.
_ Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage.
_ Cross the three valleys: rose’s valley, Visit Skoura oasis.
_ Walk in Tinghir oasis and visit the Todra Gorges.
_ Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive the view of sunrise and sunset.
_ Spend the night in a Berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in Merzouga.
_ Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Discover Deraa Valley and its palms that are irrigated by Dades Valley. Oases, Souks and Extended Walks
_Discover Deraa Viver and its palms that are irrigated by N’kob Valley. Oases, Souks and Extended Walks.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
Important Note of the 5 days Marrakech to Fes desert tour :
NOTE: This 5 days in the desert of Morocco Sahara from Marrakech if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.