5 Days Tour From Marrakech to Merzouga Dunes & Fes
5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour Description :
Exploit the best occasions and appreciate a 5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour through the core of the focal point of Atlas and the Sahara desert of Morocco. Experience a camel trek to find the desert hills and the Berber way of life. This desert tour is additionally perfect for those of you who fly to Marrakech and leave Fez (or the other way around). The trip should be possible for 2 evenings and 3 days Sahara desert tour, however, we suggest taking in any event 3 evenings and 4 days.
5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour Highlights:
_ Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_ Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260 m.
_ Take the road to the kasbahs, most of which are inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List.
_ Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage.
_ Cross the three valleys: rose’s valley, Visit Skoura oasis.
_ Walk in Tinghir oasis and visit the Todra Gorges.
_ Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive the view of sunrise and sunset.
_ Spend the night in a Berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in Merzouga.
_ Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Cross the Middle Atlas mountains with its cedar forests.
_ Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
Your Daily Itinerary 5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour
Day 1: Marrkech - Kasbah Télouet – Ait Benhaddou – Dades Valley:
Get from your settlement in Marrakech at 8 AM, and withdraw to the High Atlas, a subrange of Moroccan Atlas mountains, experiencing Tizi N'Tichka port with stops for all-encompassing perspectives and taking photos of the Berber little towns that cover in the scene. At that point, we proceed with south to the ksar (sustained town) of Ait Ben Haddou where we will visit the acclaimed Kasbah (pronounced World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986). Well, known movies have been shot in this fabulous stage, including Gladiator, Obelix, The Mummy, The Jewel of the Nile, Sahara with Penélope Cruz… and so forth Free an ideal opportunity for lunch around. At that point, we keep on Ouarzazate otherwise called "The door of the desert" that in the Berber language signifies "silent or without disarray". Here we'll see the Taourirt kasbah, one of the most tremendous ksars in Morocco. The following site to visit is the Rose Valley experiencing the large Skoura palm woods; a delightful spot to mull over more than 700.000 palms and various kasbahs that are worked in the encompassing zone. In this Valley damascenes, roses are raised for restorative utilize, for example, the esteemed rosewater. The Rose Festival is held here every year in May, it is a significant mousse for Moroccan culture. At long last, we arrive at the Dades valley where we'll go through the night. "5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour"
Day 2: Dades Valley - Todra Gogres - Erfoud – Merzouga :
After breakfast, we start our day with a drive towards the Todra Gorges where a significant number of rock climbers come to appreciate their preferred sport. Later we proceed with our excursion, following the old Bedouin exchanging courses equal in the Middle Atlas, passing a progression of the strengthened towns with exceptional pre-Sahara engineering. After lunch we proceed with the road to Erfoud is one of the most satisfying of all the Southern courses. The town is in a dry red worked of the desert and was worked by the French as a focal organization town. It is known for its rich dark fossils marble. The stone is sculpted to welcome the fossils into help on everything from ashtrays to washbasins and that's just the beginning. We head down to the spectacular Merzouga ridges where sandhills connote the beginning of the relentless Sahara Desert. we leave our vehicle and take a camel ride into the desert to a Berber camp. To seal this as an encounter of an actual existence time, why not surf the Sahara Desert and attempt sand Dunes Boarding After Dinner we accumulate round the fire and appreciate the desert night maybe with customary Berber drums. "5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour"
Day 3 : Merzouga Desert – Nomads Families – Khamlia Village – Erg Chebbi
This is a finished Desert day. "Date with the dawn" If you are In the desert, it's completely worth rising ahead of schedule to think about the most fantastic dawn you've at any point seen at the highest point of a ridge near the camp and appreciate this scene that is an endowment of nature. After dawn, we profit to Merzouga for the camels where a generous breakfast is sitting tight for us. At that point, we'll skirt the Erg Chebbi, extraordinary expansion of the sandy desert where we can locate the Big Dune of Morocco. which has more than 250mts high. We proceed with then by the street that was some time ago utilized for the "Paris – Dakar" and finishes in the mountains that limit with Angelia. Stop at Tissardmin desert garden where we can discover fossil quarries despite everything present in the region, we proceed with than by a street where we can see migrant settlements and gain proficiency with their privileged insights and habits. The following stop will be at a perspective to examine the gap Erg Chebbi. We'll arrive at then Kamilia Village, initially from Mali, where we'll take a loosening up cup of tea in the interim we tune in to a show of the otherworldly music of Gnawa. Move to your convenience and free evening to appreciate the town or the rises close to the Hotel to see the dusk. Supper and night in the Hotel. "5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tourr"
Day 4: Merzouga – Ziz Valley – Cedar forests and monkey troupes – Fes:
After breakfast, we start our last day toward the north through the Tafilalet palm forest, the greatest on the planet. You'll see a great many palm trees along the 20km of the street. Along these lines drives us to the Ziz valley, which waterway descends from the high Atlas and feeds the palm woods. Here we make a prevent and from this high perspective, appreciate a grand perspective on the valley and the town of Aoufous. We make another stop in Midelt, just in the core of the Atlas where you'll possess free energy for lunch and rest for some time. Toward the evening we proceed with our way through the Cedar Woods where, on the off chance that we are fortunate, we'll see a few monkeys. The following spot we'll visit is the city of Ifrane, arranged in the northwestern incline of the Middle Atlas at 1630 meters over the water level. Its wide roads, its urban advancement with flawless cleanness, the nurseries, the green territories, and its engineering make this city resemble a swiss town. Ifrane feels lost in Morocco. That is the reason it's named Moroccan Switzerland, and if that is insufficient it has a significant ski resort, Michlifen, Around 6:30 pm we show up at Fez, move to the lodging, the 3 days tour from Marrakech to Fes by means of Sahara desert visit end at Fes. "5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour"
Day 1 : Fes - Transfer - to Marrakech
After breakfast in your Hotel/Riad, we will drive you to Marrakech's appearance toward the evening, drop off you at your Riad, and the finish of our administration. "5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour"
Tour Gallery of the 5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour :
This is what is included >> 5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Marrakech
This is what is Excluded >> 5 Days Tour From Marrakech to Fes desert tour :
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
Important Note of 5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour :
NOTE: This 5 days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.