4 Days Trip from Tangier to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara
4 days Trip Tangier to Marrakech Description:
We have made for you this astonishing tour to find the North of Morocco, Tangier, and its stunning caverns, Chefchaouen and the blue pleasant avenues investigate the old magnificent city of Fes and every one of its destinations of premium: the medina, the Places, and Mederssas, the focal market, walk the maze souks of Marrakech and its delightful vivid nurseries. experience ride camel in the Sahara Desert, investigate the Kasbahs and cross the valleys, appreciate a short-term in a desert camp and witness delightful dusk over the brilliant ridges.
4 days Trip Tangier to Marrakech Highlights:
_ Investigate the pearl of the north the blue city of Chefchaouen and its blue pleasant lanes
_ Investigate the city of tangier: Kasbah, top package, Hercules caverns
_ Visit and find the magnificent urban areas of Morocco: Marrakech, and Fes
Investigate Fez, the nation's social capital, halting at souks, tanneries, madrasas, and mosques.
_ Explore the Middle Atlas Mountains, Berber Villages and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
_Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive view of sunrise and sunset.
_Millions and thousands of stars that reveal in the clear sky every night.
_Spend the night in a berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in merzouga
_Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Appreciate the rich nurseries of Marrakech and look at the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
Your Daily Itinerary 4 days Trip Tangier to Marrakech
Day 1: Tangier - Chefchaouen - Fes:
Our first day together will begin with getting you from your lodging In Tangier. At that point, we go straight towards Chefchaouen 'the pearl of the north' or the blue city as individuals like to call it. We're certain you'll be struck by the luxurious magnificence of its limited boulevards embellished with green plants and red roses. We will likewise go for a long stroll next to the exalting running waterway of this beguiling town, and drink mint tea in the fabulous square called " Plaza Uta el Hamam". Aafter lunch we will head towards Fes to rest and get ready for the course to Sahara. "4 days Trip Tangier to Marrakech"
Day 2 :Fes – Ifrane – Merzouga – Camel Trek In The Sahara & overnight In The Brilliant Ridges In A Camp :
We will get you from your Hotel, at that point drive south to Ifrane and Azrou through the Middle Atlas mountains. In transit, we will stop at the cedar backwoods to see the Barbarian Apes in their regular territory. Going through the Tizi Ntalghamt go to Midelt and along the wonderful Ziz Gorges cut through volcanic stone. After lunch, we'll proceed with our excursion through the Ziz Valley to Erfoud, Rissani and Merzouga. After a glass of mint tea, we'll leave our baggage in a sheltered room at that point take a camel ride to a Berber camp in the Erg Chebbi. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min from to the camp where we will set up Berber tents for our night in the desert. After supper, we will accumulate around the fire and appreciate the sound of conventional Berber drums under the stars. "4 days Trip Tangier to Marrakech"
Day 3 : Merzouga - Erfoud- - Berber Vilages - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
Your camel guide will wake you up to perceive what well might be the best dawn in your life. After the morning meal and blistering shower in the Camp. At that point, you'll calmly camel-trek back to the town of Merzouga valuing the extraordinary excellence of the fabulous Erg Chabbi ridges changing with the light as the day advances. From that point, your driver will take you behind the High Atlas Mountains past bunches of palm trees and Berber towns towards the Todra Gorges. You will feel little as massive dividers of the dim and golden stone pinnacle on either side of you… Walk up the chasm and appreciate the sentiment of being encircled by such quality. Perceive how local people live their lives as you go over certain shepherds or advance towards an unassuming community on your walk. You will remain the night in Dades Valley close to the Gorges. "4 days Trip Tangier to Marrakech"
Day 4 : Dades Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait-Ben Haddou – Marrakech :
On the most recent day, we will pass through The Dades Valley, otherwise called a Road of a 1000 Kasbahs extends 160 km from Ouarzazate to Tinghir. We'll stop at Kalaa Mgouna, "the rose city" celebrated with its yearly celebration of roses. Proceeding to Skoura and the feathered creature's valley where the fundamental highlights are the mud-block Kasbahs particularly the Kasbah Ameridil, a very much saved Kasbah around there. The visit proceeds to Ouarzazate, "the Hollywood of Africa", whose topography and wonderful scenes have pulled in numerous world-class filmmakers. You will find the opportunity to see Kasbah Taourirt a Hollywood background (Sheltering Sky, Gladiator, and Prince of Persia). A while later, we'll jump the UNESCO secured Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, one of the most excellent Kasbahs around there. The Kasbah has glorious perspectives on the encompassing palms, before going to Marrakech by means of the Tizi N'Tichka pass .we'll stop to visit the town of Telouet and its antiquated seventeenth-century Kasbah. We will keep investigating the Tizi N'Tichka street particularly its extraordinary scene of Berber's towns to Marrakech where our 4 days Fes to red city desert visit closes dropping you at your Hotel or some other spot you pick. End of the 4 days Trip Tangier to Marrakech.
Tour Gallery :
This is what is included in the 4 Days Trip from Tangier to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara :
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Tangier
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Tangier
This is what is Excluded in the 4 Days Trip from Tangier to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the 4 Days Trip from Tangier to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara :
NOTE: This 4 Days Trip from Tangier to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes