4 Days Trip From Fes to Sahara Desert Merzouga
4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Description:
Fes to sahara desert tour 3 days. We will go through the Atlas Mountains to arrive at Sahara, through palm forests and appreciate the green scenes, appreciate the nearby customs and culture. Investigate the Sahara ridges, Experience a camel trek, experience the ravishing crevasses of Todra...
4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Highlights:
_ Explore the Middle Atlas Mountains , Berber Villages and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
_Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive view of sunrise and sunset.
_Millions and thousands of stars that reveal in the clear sky every night.
_Spend the night in a berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in merzouga
_Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
Your Daily Itinerary 4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech
Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Midlet - Erfoud – Camel Trekk Merzouga :
We will get you from your Hotel or Riad in Fes at that point drive southwards to Ifrane and Azrou by the Middle Atlas mountains, On the way, we will stop at cedar backwoods to see the Barbarian Ape in their regular territory. Going through the Tizi Ntalghamt go to Midelt and along the brilliant Ziz Gorges cut through volcanic stone, you'll see perspectives on the Middle-Atlas level, seeing how the landscape changes to uncover traces of the desert as you approach the city Errachidia. After lunch, we'll proceed with our excursion through the Ziz valley Erfoud, Rissani and Merzouga. After a glass of mint tea, We will leave our baggage in a room at that point take the camels to a Berber camp in Erg Chebbi Sad Dunes. 20 km long and 5 km wide it is additionally presumed as the most noteworthy sand ridges in North Africa. It is one of a kind and assorted condition. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min from the lodging to the camp where we proceed with the soul of the itinerant Berber way of life. There we set up 3 Berber tents with extra eateries and kitchen with the hills normally giving fundamental offices. The tents are well prepared and we give beddings, covers, and pads. After supper, we assemble around the fire and appreciate the desert night maybe with conventional Berber drums. "4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech"
DAY 2 : Merzouga Desert – Nomads Families – Khamlia Village - Merzouga
This is a finished Desert day. "Date with the sunrise" If you are In the desert, it's absolutely worth climbing before the schedule to consider the most fantastic first light you've whenever seen at the most significant motivation behind an edge near the camp and worth this scene that is an improvement of nature. After dawn, we profit by Merzouga for the camels where a liberal breakfast is hanging on for us. By at that point, we'll skirt the Erg Chebbi, momentous expansion of the sandy desert where we can locate the Big Dune of Morocco. which has more than 250mts high. We proceed with then by the street that was some time back utilized for the "Paris – Dakar" and consummations in the mountains that limit with Angelia. Stop at Tissardmin desert garden where we can discover fossil quarries notwithstanding everything present in the locale, we proceed with than by a street where we can see transient settlements and extra ability with their supported bits of information and inclinations. The going with stop will be at a perspective to examine the opening Erg Chebbi. We'll appear at then Kamilia Village, from the outset from Mali, where we'll take a loosening up some tea meanwhile we look at an exhibition of the powerful music of Gnawa. Move to your convenience and free evening to appreciate the town or the rises close to the Hotel to see the dusk. Dinner and night in the Hotel "4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech"
Day 3 : Merzouga - Erfoud - Touroug - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
After breakfast we take off to Rissani, old Sijilmassa focus of old troops from Toumboukto to Marrakech as the focal market of Salt. In the wake of strolling around the greatest market of the locale, we proceed with our outing through a semi-desert scene until we arrive at the desert spring of Tinghir, one of the magnificent spots in Morocco. At that point, we get to Todra gorge's most noteworthy and tightest crevasses with 300m which thought about an appealing spot for climbers. You will feel little as monstrous dividers of the diminish and brilliant stone zenith on either side of you… Walk up the gap and welcome the assumption of being enclosed by such quality. See how neighborhood individuals carry on with their lives as they go over specific shepherds or advance towards an unassuming network on your walk. You will remain the night in Dades Valley near the Gorges. End of the 4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech.
Day 4 : Dades Valley – Rose Valley– Skoura Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait-Ben Haddou –Marrakech
Tour Gallery of the 4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech :
This is what is included in the 4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech:
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Fes
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Fes
This is what is Excluded in the 4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the 4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech :
NOTE: This 4 days Tour from Fes to Marrakech if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour