3 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert Erg-Chebbi
Description 3 Days Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert Erg-Chebbi:
Appreciate 3 days of the movement in the core of southern Morocco and Take favorable position of the best desert trips from Fez, a course that takes us to the biggest ridges of the Sahara desert of Merzouga, going through the center Atlas where you can watch Berber gorillas on the trees, appreciate a desert garden of green palm trees, delightful scenes, true Berber towns, the Ziz Valley, it is a decent open door for the individuals who love to rest in the desert camps under the stars and watch Berber fables music.
3 Days Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert Erg-Chebbi Highlights:
_ Cross the middle atlas and high atlas and explore the hidden berber villages
_Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
_Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
_Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive view of sunrise and sunset.
_Millions and thousands of stars that reveal in the clear sky every night.
_Spend the night in a berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in merzouga
_Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
_ Walk in Tinghir oasis and Explore the gorgeous gorges and canyons of Dades
_ Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage .
_ Appreciate the rich nurseries of Marrakech and look at the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
Your Daily Itinerary 3 Days Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert Erg-Chebbi
Day 1 : Fes – Ifrane - Erfoud – Camel Trek in the Sahara & overnight in the brilliant ridges in a Camp :
We will get you from your Hotel or Riad in Fes at that point drive southwards to Ifrane and Azrou by the Middle Atlas mountains, On the way, we will stop at cedar backwoods to see the Barbarian Ape in their regular territory. Going through the Tizi Ntalghamt go to Midelt and along the brilliant Ziz Gorges cut through volcanic stone, you'll see perspectives on the Middle-Atlas level, seeing how the landscape changes to uncover traces of the desert as you approach the city Errachidia. After lunch, we'll proceed with our excursion through the Ziz valley Erfoud, Rissani and Merzouga. After a glass of mint tea, We will leave our baggage in a room at that point take the camels to a Berber camp in Erg Chebbi Sad Dunes. 20 km long and 5 km wide it is additionally presumed as the most noteworthy sand ridges in North Africa. It is one of a kind and assorted condition. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min from the lodging to the camp where we proceed with the soul of the itinerant Berber way of life. There we set up 3 Berber tents with extra eateries and kitchen with the hills normally giving fundamental offices. The tents are well prepared and we give beddings, covers, and pads. After supper, we assemble around the fire and appreciate the desert night maybe with conventional Berber drums. "3 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert sahara".
DAY 2 : Merzouga - Erfoud- Berber Vilages - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
We will rise right on time to stroll to the most noteworthy Dune, there we will appreciate marvelous dawn, at that point we will come back to Merzouga by camel, eat and leave for Rissani, where we will visit the biggest market in the entire region, we will proceed on our approach to Erfoud, where we have the chance of visiting the fossilized marble manufacturing plant, before heading off to the palm forests of Touroug and Trinidad, we will show up at the Gorges of Todra, the channel of the waterway has shaped vertical bluffs is the heaven of climbers. We will eat there and we will stroll to appreciate the canyons, Towards the evening we will proceed to the Dades Valley, Dinner, and overnight at the Hotel. "3 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert sahara".
Day 3 : Dades Valley – Rose Valley– Skoura – Ait-Ben Haddou – Marrakech
After breakfast at the hotel, we will pass through The Dades Valley, otherwise called a Road of a 1000 Kasbahs extends 160 km from Ouarzazate to Tinghir. We'll stop at Kalaa Mgouna, "the rose city" acclaimed with its yearly celebration of roses. Proceeding to Skoura and the flying creature's valley where the principle highlights are the mud-block Kasbahs particularly the Kasbah Ameridil, an all-around saved Kasbah here. The visit proceeds to Ouarzazate, "the Hollywood of Africa", whose geology and wonderful scenes have pulled in numerous world-class filmmakers. You will find the opportunity to see Kasbah Taourirt a Hollywood setting (Sheltering Sky, Gladiator, and Prince of Persia). A short time later, we'll plunge the UNESCO secured Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, one of the most wonderful Kasbahs around there. The Kasbah has great perspectives on the encompassing palms, before going to Marrakech through the Tizi N'tichka pass .we'll stop to visit the town of Telouet and its antiquated seventeenth-century Kasbah. We'll keep investigating the Tizi N'tichka street particularly its extraordinary scene of Berber's towns to Marrakech where our 3 days Fes to red city desert visit closes dropping you at your lodging or some other spot you pick. "3 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert sahara".
Tour Gallery :
This is what is included in the 3 Days Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert Erg-Chebbi :
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Fes
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Marrakech
This is what is Excluded in the 3 Days Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert Erg-Chebbi
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the 3 Days Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert Erg-Chebbi :
NOTE: This 3 Days Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert Erg-Chebbi if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour