2 Nights camel trek in Erg Chebbi Desert
2 Nights camel trek in Erg Chebbi Desert Description :
Two evenings camel trekking program allows you to feel the magnificence of the huge Merzouga desert. you can get an opportunity to ride on the rear of camel likewise know as a boat of the desert, Camel trekking safaris in Merzouga are consistently done in bunches where all camels go in an orderly fashion following each other with the guide in front so it takes a state of "The Caravan". It's an energetically suggested nature safari visit.
On the off chance that you read the antiquated history of humanity and particularly individuals living in the deserts, you will be entertained to realize that camels are the main method of transportation and this isn't the best way to investigate the perfect Merzouga desert in traveling style – You can bounce on to the exceptionally delicate, humble, and very much prepared camel has returned to weave tenderly over the tremendous sand rises.
Camels normally persevere through outrageous climate conditions i.e hot atmosphere and high temperatures of deserts, solid breezes. Camels can travel significant distances without food or water which is their quality, These superb creatures are so darling and part of the Berber custom. Normally, camels are agreeable to people.
2 Nights camel trek in Erg Chebbi Desert Highlights :
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off at your hotel in Hassi Labeid or Merzouga
- Camel trek across the Dunes of Erg Chebbi
- Sandboarding in the Dunes
- Sunset & Sunrise
- Camel guide trek to the camp
- Nights in private Berber tent in the Sahara included dinners & breakfasts
Overnight Desert Camping Adventure with Camel Trek Experience from Merzouga:
Day 1: Camel trek excursion - overnight desert camp merzouga - desert erg chebbi dunes
Two evenings in Merzouga camel trip. this excursion start like the two-night camel trek, additionally the night in the wake of loosening up a couple of moments or hours in our desert Auberge and before nightfall time, the camels will be pressed with food, covers and everything else we will require for this two-night camel trip, you will ride camels in the sand ridges of the Sahara desert Erg Chebbi (camel ride per individual) upon appearance For the camp (itinerant desert tent) This will be an incredible chance to take wonderful photographs of the dusk. And afterward, take a stab at sandboarding in the sand ridges. Subsequent to viewing the dusk from the rises you will have Your Dinner we will go through the night in a camp outfitted with drum music in the Sahara desert Erg Chebbi.
Day 2 : Camp - Camel trek - Merzouga
The second day in the wake of viewing the dawn and breakfast, proceed. riding camels in the Sahara desert (dark desert) with the group of neighborhood travelers and there you will have your lunch with (Berber Pizza) subsequent to unwinding and eating with the migrant individuals that we will ride The camels to the camp, when we show up at the camp, we leave the camels and we will take the sand. wide and we stroll towards the high hills, we will visit a desert spring in the rises and we will come back to the camp after nightfall, the following day in the first part of the day, we will ride the camel back to Merzouga after dawn, you will eat and shower in our Hotel in Merzouga.
Camel trek Tour at sunrise
The Sunrise Tour begins consistently and takes 30 minutes to arrive at the most noteworthy ridge of Erg Chebbi desert Merzouga. For this trip, it isn't important to set the morning timer. Make the most of your night and. We are going to come around to wake you up.
Camel Trek Sunset Tour
The nightfall visit begins around 5 pm, It takes practically 30 minutes to arrive at the hills of Erg Chebbi on the head of a camel. At that point, we will leave the camels in around 80 meters to arrive at the most noteworthy hill of Erg Chebbi Merzouga. For the individuals who need to see an all-encompassing perspective that must move to the top, it will take them an additional 10 minutes. On the off chance that you incline toward not to climb the higher hills, the region around the camel 'parking garage' is flawless to watch the dusk. In the wake of having delighted in that brief timeframe we ventured out back to town.
This is what is Excluded in one night camel trek Merzouga :
- A room in the hotel where you can leave your luggage & take shower
- Free parking for your car
- Professional camel guide
- Camel trek (one camel each)
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert.Photography Dune.
- Sand sandboarding in the dunes
- Overnight in desert Berber camp
- Half-Board accommodation (Dinner and Breakfast)
- Berber drums music
Important Note of One Night Camel Trek In the desert Merzouga :
NOTE: This One Night Camel Trek In the desert Merzouga if you don't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Camel trek Tour Gallery :
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Tour Marrakech Grand Tour via Merzouga Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes