2 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech to Zagora Sahara
2-day Zagora Sahara desert tour" Description :
Cross the most elevated go in North Africa, the way to the Atlas Mountains, and Tizi N Tichka (2260 m) getting a charge out of the delightful scenery along the way to the popular Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a World Heritage Site since 1987. This private desert visit from Marrakech to the ridges of Zagora through the entryway of the Ouarzazate desert, the Deraa valley, and the town of Agdez is the most ideal approach to find credible Morocco, the lifestyle of the Berber wanderers, the neighborhood culture during a vivified evening with roaming music. from Sahara and go through the night under the stars in a private Saharan tent in the desert, after a camel ride through the parched Sahara desert of Zagora.
2 "2-day Zagora Sahara desert tour" Highlights:
_Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260 m.
_Take the road to the kasbahs, most of which are inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List.
_Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage.
_Cross the three valleys: Zagora valley, Visit Agdaz oasis.
_Enjoy the Sand dunes of Erg-Chgaga by ridding camels while admiring the attractive the view of sunrise and sunset.
_ Spend the night in a Berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in Zagora.
_Discover Deraa Viver and its palms that are irrigated by N’kob Valley. Oases, Souks and Extended Walks.
Your Daily Itinerary 2 days tour Marrakech to Sahara desert Zagora
Day 1: Marrkech – Ait Benhaddou - Draa Valley – Zagora Desert:
Get you at the Riad after breakfast at 8:00 and the beginning of our experience. Take off from Marrakech to Zagora desert by means of the Tizi ntichka, where we will over the map book mountains making stops to appreciate eminent perspectives that scenes offer us. Discretionary visit to the little help of a lady how to process argan oil, where you can figure out how this valuable item is gotten, just as the assortment of culinary and excellence, items that the argan organic product gives. At that point, we proceed with south to the ksar (invigorated town) of Ait-Ben Haddou where we will visit the popular Kasbah (pronounced World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986). Well, known movies have been shot in this marvelous stage, including Gladiator, Obelix, The Mummy, The Jewel of the Nile, Sahara with Penélope Cruz… and so on
After lunch, we proceed toward the south through the lunar scenes and the pre-Sahara courses until we get to Zagora desert. The following five kilometers will let you see the main sand ridges and give you a sample of the Sahara desert… Sunset and dawn see from these rises are exceptional… you will encounter a genuine camel trek in the desert, getting a charge out of the fantastic isolation, massiveness, and quiet of the Sahara. Eat and rest in tents for the time being in ZAGORA. "2-day Zagora Sahara desert tour"
Day 2: Zagora – Berber Vilages - Black Canyon and back to Marrakech :
We get up promptly toward the beginning of the day to watch the dawn from a little hill close to the camp. At that point after breakfast, we return back to Zagora on the camels. What's more, again in our vehicle, we drive towards the Draa Valley. In transit we make a few stops to take pictures. Getting a charge out of the lovely scene of the valley. It runs along the Draa River. In any case, this stream is the longest in Morocco. Besides, it moves through the entire nation arriving at Mauritania to end in the Atlantic Ocean. We will go then through the Atlas to reach Ouarzazate. They're the place we can visit Taourirt Kasbah. Notwithstanding the film Studios and the Cinema Museum in the event that you wish.
After we proceed with our way back to Marrakech. We stop again in Tizi N Tichka and leisure time for lunch. At last, after lunch, we proceed with our outing, and in around 3 hours we arrive at Marrakech. At that point move to the lodging. "2-day Zagora Sahara desert tour"
Tour Gallery :
This is what is included in the 2-day Zagora Sahara desert tour :
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Marrakech
This is what is Excluded in the 2-day Zagora Sahara desert tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the 2-day Zagora Sahara desert tour :
NOTE: This 2-day Zagora Sahara desert tour if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour