2 days tour from marrakech to merzouga desert
2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour Description :
Two days tow-evenings desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara Desert trip will cause you to investigate the great Morocco desert in 2 days to follow the ways of the old troop streets while driving past Dades Valley with its, Oases specked with dates palm trees and invigorated Kasbahs, including Toudra Gorge, camel trekking in sand dunes and night in a Sahara desert camp under the stars.
2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour Highlights:
_Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the desert of eastern Morocco.
_Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260 m.
_Take the road to the kasbahs, most of which are inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List.
_Visit Ouarzazate and Kasbah of Ait Be –Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage.
_Cross the three valleys: rose’s valley, Visit Skoura oasis.
_Walk in Tinghir oasis and visit the Todra Gorges.
_Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by ridding camels while admiring the attractive the view of sunrise and sunset.
_ Spend the night in a Berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in Merzouga.
_Discover Deraa Viver and its palms that are irrigated by N’kob Valley. Oases, Souks and Extended Walks.
Your Daily Itinerary 2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour
Day 1: Marrkech - Tizi-N-Tichka – Ait Benhaddou – Todra Gogres – Merzouga :
We will get you from your hotel or where you need at 07:00 AM, at that point we will begin our experience from Marrakech To Merzouga through Dades Gorge Across The Tizi-N-Tichka Atlas Pass, with broad perspectives over the mountains, to the conventional High Atlas Berber Villages are dissipated en route and before show up at Ouarzazate we will stop in all-encompassing spot for taking pictures or for unwind and take tea or espresso then we keep on kasbah Taourirte for the image it additionally we will have a stop to picture Cinema studio, you possess free energy for lunch at Ouarzazate or when the opportunity arrives for lunch. Valley however roses and Boumalne Dades and Dades Valley, we will go through Tinghir We will visit Todra Gorge in the event that we have time, Tinjdad, Jorf Before Jorf we will stop for seeing framework water system at that point keep on Erfoud in which we will feel the start of the Saharan desert spring of Tafilalet, and afterward, we proceed to a Hotel in Merzouga, in the wake of loosening up a couple of moments minutes you will take some of you baggage in a little sack "The vital For The Night In Desert" and leave the other gear in the lodging, at that point we will Aide The Camels on an Adventure Crossing The Sand Dunes of Erg Chebbi, this is an extraordinary chance to take exquisite photos of the nightfall and dawn. At the point when we arrive at the camp, we will leave the camels and we stroll to the most noteworthy sand rises to make the most of your Free Time with Sand-Boarding. Also, go through the night, watch the Stars Astronomical."2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour"
Day 2: Merzouga - Berber Vilages - Draa Valley - Black Canyon and back to Marrakech :
Your camel guide will wake you up to see what well may be the best sunrise in your life. After the breakfast and hot shower in the Camp. Then you'll peacefully camel-trek back to the village of Merzouga appreciating the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chabbi dunes-changing with the light as the day progresses. Afterward, arriving back in Merzouga. Then we will be backing to Marrakech through different areas (Alnif, Tazarine, Nkoub) famous for Henna agriculture, and we'll make a stop for a traditional lunch in the oasis of 45 Kasbah. There the road joins to the Draa valley (Morocco’s longest river) a wide green swath of date palms pink mud villages. After visiting the palm grove, you will continue to explore the heart of the Atlas and the Black Canyon. A few stops to cool off, drink a mint tea before being back to Ouarzazate. We will return to Marrakesh the first 100 km by different roads so that you can explore all the pretty corners of the southern region, the small Berber villages with different landscapes. We will pass through the High Atlas Mountains, where we will take a break and take some pictures, before dropping you off at your accommodation in Marrakesh. "end of the 2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour"
Tour Gallery of 2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour :
This is what is included in the 2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour :
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners & breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Marrakech
This is what isexcludedin the 2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the 2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour:
NOTE: This 2 days Marrakech Sahara desert tour if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 7 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 8 Days Tour Marrakech to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 10 Days Grand Tour from Marrakech to Discover Morocco
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 7 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
- 8 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Desert Morocco
- 9 Days Tour Fes to Casablanca Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Grand Desert Tour from Fes to Discover Morocco Africa
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Casablanca via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 13 Days Tour from Casablanca via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour
- 15 Days Tour from Casablanca via Sahara Desert Morocco & Fes
Tours From Tanger
- 3 days tour from Tangier to Fes via Imperial city Meknes
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Tangier Imperial cities Tour
- 10 Days Groug Tour from Tangier to Best Morocco Deset Tour
- 11 Days Groug Tour from Tangier via Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 12 Days Tour from Tangier via Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour