2 Days Morocco Tour From Fes to Merzouga Sahara Desert
Descriptionof 2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes
Discover the best desert trips from Fez and appreciate 2 days of the movement in the core of southern Morocco. A course that takes us to the biggest hills of the Sahara desert of Merzouga, going through the center Atlas where you can watch Berber primates on the trees, appreciate a desert spring of green palm trees, wonderful scenes, credible Berber towns, the Ziz Valley, it is a decent open door for the individuals who love to rest in the desert camps under the stars and watch Berber old stories music, it's another way of lif.
2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes Highlights:
Explore the Middle Atlas Mountains, Berber Villages and the desert of eastern Morocco.
Visit the winter ski resort of Ifrane and the Berber village of Azrou.
Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
Enjoy the huge dunes of Erg-Chebbi by riding camels while admiring the attractive view of sunrise and sunset
Millions and thousands of stars that reveal in the clear sky every night.
Spend the night in a Berber desert camp in the middle of the dunes in Merzouga.
Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Merzouga Desert.
Your daily Itinerary 2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes
Day 1:Fes – Ifrane – Midelt - Erfoud – overnight camel trek Merzouga :
We will get you from your Hotel or Riad in Fes at that point drive southwards to Ifrane and Azrou by the Middle Atlas mountains, On the way, we will stop at cedar backwoods to see the Barbarian Ape in their regular territory. Going through the Tizi Ntalghamt go to Midelt and along the brilliant Ziz Gorges cut through volcanic stone, you'll see perspectives on the Middle-Atlas level, seeing how the landscape changes to uncover traces of the desert as you approach the city Errachidia. After lunch, we'll proceed with our excursion through the Ziz valley Erfoud, Rissani and Merzouga. After a glass of mint tea, We will leave our baggage in a room at that point take the camels to a Berber camp in Erg Chebbi Sand Dunes. 20 km long and 5 km wide it is additionally presumed as the most noteworthy sand ridges in North Africa. It is one of a kind and assorted condition. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min from the lodging to the camp where we proceed with the soul of the itinerant Berber way of life. There we set up 3 Berber tents with extra eateries and kitchen with the hills normally giving fundamental offices. The tents are well prepared and we give beddings, covers, and pads. After supper, we assemble around the fire and appreciate the desert night maybe with conventional Berber drums. "2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes "
Day 2: Merzouga - Erfoud - Errachidia – Midelt – Michlifen – Ifrane - Fes :
On the most recent day, our 2 days Fes to Merzouga camel control Wakes everybody up promptly toward the beginning of the day to watch the dawn over the hills, at that point back to the camp for breakfast, at that point come back to Merzouga or Hassi-labyad by camels around 9:00 AM. In the wake of meeting the driver in the Hotel. We begin heading out to Fes by means of Errachidia along with the radiant Ziz Gorges cut through volcanic stone, and through the Tizi, Ntalghamt goes to Midelt. At that point halting in Zaida to appreciate a grill and invigorate with a glass of mint tea before proceeding with our 2 days Fes to Merzouga by means of Michlifen. Indeed, it's a Berber town in the Middle Atlas Mountains. At that point, we keep on Ifrane called the French town or the Switzerland of Morocco, halting for a dazzling picture or a beverage before showing up at your settlement in your Hotel. End 2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes
Tour Gallery of 2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes :
This is what is included in this 2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes :
- Pick up you from your accommodation in Fes
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle
- Fuel included
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels or Riads (dinners and breakfasts are included)
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Drop off service at your accommodation in Fes
This is what is Excluded in the 2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and Drinks
- Air fare travel
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Important Note of the 2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes :
NOTE: This 2 days Sahara desert tour from Fes if doesn't coordinate what you're searching for, get in touch with us We can give tweaked to your tours in Morocco as indicated by your span and your inclinations of remain. You can accompany your family, family members, companions, every one of them. Simply let us know, Our Team in Tours Into Morocco is at your administration to respond to any inquiries, visits nitty-gritty, prompt about the best occasions and places. Regardless of whether you're pondering, we're here to help.
Merzouga Camel Treks
Tours From Fes
- 2 days Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 3 days Sahara Desert Tour from Fez to Merzouga & Marrakech
- 3 Days Tour From Fes to Discover the Southturn Desert Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Trip through Merzouga
- 4 Days Tour from Fes to Fes Desert Visit through Merzouga
- 5 Days Tour from Fes to Marrakech Desert Through Merzouga
- 6 Days Tour from Fes Desert to Marrakech Through High-Atlas
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 2 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Zagora
- 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert Merzouga
- 3 Days Tour From Marrakech To Fes & Merzouga Deset
- 3 Days Tour from marrakech to M'hamid Desert
- 4 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert end in Marrakech
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Fes
- 6 Days Tour Marrakech to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
Tours From Casablanca
- 3 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech & Essaouira
- 4 days tour from casablanca to Marrakech Through Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour From Casablanca To Merzouga Sahara Desert via Fes
- 6 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 7 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
- 9 Days Grand Desert Tour from Casablanca to Discover Morocco
Tours From Tanger
- 4 Days Tour from Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 5 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Sahara Desert Tour
- 6 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech via Desert Erg-Chebbi
- 7 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Sahara Desert via Fes
- 8 Days Tour from Tangier to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert